Website Insider Secrets
- Blogs business winners or waste of time?
- A FREE website can be expensive!
- Faster loading websites to keep visitors
- Google Adwords Warning
- Statistics Essential For Website Success
- Should I Have A Links Page?
- Text or Pictures?
- Twitter Should I Get An Account?
- Browsers To Check Your Website In
- Type V Copy & Paste
- Boost Your Credibility With A Book
- You've Got To Be In It To Win It!
- Quantitative Easing Compared to Google
- Keep In Touch With RSS
Type V Copy and Paste
Whilst reviewing a clients website stats I noticed a enormous spike of activity from America - the client is the No. 1 provider of funeral flowers in the Midlands so I was a little surprised that one day last week over 100 visitors had visited his site from America. Curious I dug deeper and it would appear a typo on a Twitter link was the source of all this attention.
There are two morals in this story
1. - To link a page from one piece of text (or picture) to another find the page and copy and paste the address. It is so easy to miss type a web address.
2. - Twitter and Tweets can bring a large amount of traffic to a website overnight.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Powered by Disqus
Contact Website-Doctor Today.