Website Insider Secrets
- Blogs business winners or waste of time?
- A FREE website can be expensive!
- Faster loading websites to keep visitors
- Google Adwords Warning
- Statistics Essential For Website Success
- Should I Have A Links Page?
- Text or Pictures?
- Twitter Should I Get An Account?
- Browsers To Check Your Website In
- Type V Copy & Paste
- Boost Your Credibility With A Book
- You've Got To Be In It To Win It!
- Quantitative Easing Compared to Google
- Keep In Touch With RSS
Text or Pictures? For Providing Communication
Text or Picture, Always try and use text in preference to a picture
To the casual observer when one views a web page you see either a graphic, picture, or text, on a website but sometimes what appears to be text is actually a graphic. Which in some instances might not matter, but Google reads text and so if key information appears on your website as a picture, then you are making it harder for Google to understand your site.
Does that matter?
Ultimately any legitimate technique for promoting the text on your website is worth a little extra thought as moving up the Google listings from 8th on a page to 3rd could increase website traffic by many visitors per day.
In summary where possible request that key information appear as text, not as a graphic to enhance your chances of coming up in Google.
If your current website developer, is not creating a site which is optimised to do well in Google consider this question, is it them who is losing out or you?
For a Google friendly website, please contact Website-Doctor.com to discuss your needs.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Powered by Disqus
Contact Website-Doctor Today.