Website Insider Secrets
- Blogs business winners or waste of time?
- A FREE website can be expensive!
- Faster loading websites to keep visitors
- Google Adwords Warning
- Statistics Essential For Website Success
- Should I Have A Links Page?
- Text or Pictures?
- Twitter Should I Get An Account?
- Browsers To Check Your Website In
- Type V Copy & Paste
- Boost Your Credibility With A Book
- You've Got To Be In It To Win It!
- Quantitative Easing Compared to Google
- Keep In Touch With RSS
If Quantitative Easing Is Not Helping Business What Can Help?
The jury appears to be out. If the objective of quantitative easing is to transfer wealth to Goldman Sachs then it is clearly working well. If it is suppose to be kick starting the UK economy then the results are more doubtful.
Reviewing the statistics for websites managed by Website-Doctor.com it is clear that a search engine friendly website backed by a modest Google Adwords campaign can enable a company to "punch above its weight."
Google is the driving force within the UK economy. Every day millions of UK Internet users rely on Google to find information, and yet many companies do not have: -
- A website
- Or a Google friendly website
- Lack a well thought through Google Adwords campaign to help support and back-up their website activity.
The consequence is that many companies are missing out on potential inquiries whilst others are busy answering the telephone and replying to website inquiries and converting those inquiries in to sales.
Website users are not failing to find information, but many companies have either: -
- no chance or
- a very low chance of being found
- if you do not want to one of those missing out Website-Doctor.com is here to help with an exceptional track record of creating search engine friendly websites and successful Google Adwords campaigns.
To get started quickly please contact Website-Doctor today.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Powered by Disqus
Contact Website-Doctor Today.