Website Insider Secrets
- Blogs business winners or waste of time?
- A FREE website can be expensive!
- Faster loading websites to keep visitors
- Google Adwords Warning
- Statistics Essential For Website Success
- Should I Have A Links Page?
- Text or Pictures?
- Twitter Should I Get An Account?
- Browsers To Check Your Website In
- Type V Copy & Paste
- Boost Your Credibility With A Book
- You've Got To Be In It To Win It!
- Quantitative Easing Compared to Google
- Keep In Touch With RSS
Boost Your Credibility With A Book
A book can be a great way of boosting your business but first secure your domain name!
A book can be a great way of boosting your "credibility" as an expert. If something is printed in a hardback book there is an inference "it must be right" - and of course in many cases it is.
In today's world a website is the perfect accompaniment to a book, but first job secure your domain name. As you near the launch date, the last things which you want to find is that the ideal domain name is gone and all other suitable variations.
Whilst on the subject you could also consider a Twitter account to back up your website and provide another outlet for news and events surrounding your launch and subsequent feedback.
For help in securing a domain name and Twitter Account please do get in touch.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Powered by Disqus
Contact Website-Doctor Today.