How to Sign In To Google
Assumptions - someone has created or helped create an account for you.
That some special computer code has been added to each page of your website (Google Analytics tracking code).
That happened more than 24 hours before.
- To login in you will need two components 1. the Email address linked to the account 2. the password
- For ease of use; that is to say to avoid retyping and consequently making a mistake I keep these in a text file so that they can be easily copied and pasted
- From www.google.co.uk move your mouse to the top right hand corner of the screen and click on the text Sign in
- Then Settings > Google Account Settings > Adwords
- Once you are in Adwords
- Adwords will allow you to explore your website advertising
- If you click on Reporting and Tools > Google Analytics you will be able to see the website stats for your website
Google Adwords is a huge area of content to explore, you could spend literally hours looking at various statistics and exploring content in this section of the Google website. Similarly Google Analytics is a gigantic body of information about your website.
Website-Doctor.com is about helping you manage your business for help in understanding the power of Google please do get in touch.